As a Marketing Apprentice at Verb Marketing you will receive expert on the job training in all aspects of digital marketing whilst gaining a qualification.
- Reporting to
Head of Sustainability
- Discover how to devise and implement PPC/Display strategies across a variation of client accounts and learn how to manage the campaigns in accordance with these strategies.
- Assist in carrying out technical ad changes, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data.
- Technical SEO (search engine optimisation) Gain valuable insight into the workings of SEO campaigns across a range of websites.
- Assist in carrying out ‘hands on’ on-site and technical changes, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data and conducting basic technical research. Discover how a truly integrated search campaign can maximise results for clients.
- Inbound marketing – Assist with the implementation of integrated inbound marketing campaigns across a number of client accounts as well as Verb Marketing and learn about efficient day to day management of client accounts including carrying out some ‘hands on’ elements such as content creation and optimisation.
- Work with the different departments to coordinate campaign and account activity
- Creating and posting organic social media campaigns
- Various admin duties
- Email marketing
This list is not exhaustive.
- Numerate – good with numbers and arithmetic
- Analytical – methodical and analytical in thinking
- Good written English
- Some knowledge of paid search and general marketing objectives
- Good commercial acumen
- Good working knowledge of social media networks
- Knowledge of Facebook advertising products would be beneficial
- Key Behaviours
- Good problem solver
- Confident and articulate
- Someone who is keen to learn, ask questions and wants to be involved – bright and inquisitive with a hunger for learning
- Organised and ethical
- Self-starter with a positive outlook
- Passion for excellence
- Remain calm under pressure
- Team player
- Willingly takes the initiative, consistently does more than is required and actively participates as part of a cross-functional team
- Qualifications needed
You’ll need grade A*- C GCSEs (or Level 2 Functional Skills) in English, Maths, and ICT – but if you do not have these qualifications we may be able to help you to acquire them.